logo

organ

The organ at Christ Church was installed in May 1899 by Henry Pilcher's Sons of Louisville, Kentucky.

The mechanical tracker organ was restored in 2001 using parts from Germany and Great Britain.

It is one of three original Pilcher organs still performing in Holly Springs churches each Sunday.

The first organ at Christ Church was destroyed by Federal troops who occupied Holly Springs during the Civil War.

Worship Schedule

sanctuary

Church School 10:00 a.m. Sunday
Holy Eucharist 11:00 a.m. Sunday