logo

organ

The organ at Christ Church was installed in May 1899 by Henry Pilcher's Sons of Louisville, Kentucky.

The mechanical tracker organ was restored in 2001 using parts from Germany and Great Britain.

It is one of three original Pilcher organs still performing in Holly Springs churches each Sunday.

The first organ at Christ Church was destroyed by Federal troops who occupied Holly Springs during the Civil War.

Contact Us

Christ Church is located at the corner of Van Dorn Avenue and Randolph Street one block east of the Holly Springs Square.

Mailing Address: 100 Randolph Street, P. O. Box 596, Holly Springs, MS 38635
Telephone: 662-252-2584

Rev. Bruce McMillan, Rector
Email here.

bruce

Visit the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi
bishop sage

The Rt. Rev. Brian R. Seage
Bishop of Mississippi

diocese