logo

organ

The organ at Christ Church was installed in May 1899 by Henry Pilcher's Sons of Louisville, Kentucky.

The mechanical tracker organ was restored in 2001 using parts from Germany and Great Britain.

It is one of three original Pilcher organs still performing in Holly Springs churches each Sunday.

The first organ at Christ Church was destroyed by Federal troops who occupied Holly Springs during the Civil War.

Community

Food Pantry

Garden Cafe

Pancake Supper

Men's Club Pork Loin Dinner

Youth Group Boxes for Christmas

Bless the Pets