Welcome to Christ Episcopal Church
Christ Church has been a part of the City of Holly Springs since the town's incorporation in 1836. Episcopalians held services in their homes until 1839 when the parish was officially organized.
The current church on the corner of Randolph and Van Dorn streets, just off the Square, was designed by German architects who contributed the Alpine influence inside the sactuary.
Ten beautiful stained-glass windows were installed as memorials to communicants who perished in the Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878. The third window from the front on the left side is considered the most valuable.
Christ Church is a caring congregation that extends its ministry into the community to help those in need. The church has an on-going contribution to the community food pantry. In conjunction with other churches, members participate in a weekly supper for needy residents at the Garden Cafe.
A strong youth program attracts youth from thoughout the community for fellowship and to learn about the Episcopal Church and the Chrisitan faith.
You are invited to visit Christ Church at any time.